Founded in 1973, Carroll Engineering Corporation is based in Bucks County, Pennsylvania. As one of the largest consulting engineering firms in the Greater Philadelphia Area, the firm employs more than 90 people across southeastern Pennsylvania with offices in Warrington (Bucks County), King of Prussia (Montgomery County), Malvern (Chester County), as well as our New Jersey office in Hillsborough (Somerset County).
Carroll delivers highly-regarded professional services including water facilities engineering, wastewater engineering and municipal engineering to a wide range of authority, municipal, public and private clients in the region. All of our departments serve as valuable resources to each other, with our services available to clients in both the public and private sector. We also protect the interest of our clients and believe prevention is the best way to solve problems. We’re focused on identifying and eliminating potential problems and always take an innovative design approach.
Our Mission and Values
We’re not your typical engineering firm. We operate under a core set of principles and are committed to:
- Providing quality engineering services
- Remaining responsive, reliable and professional
- Gaining the trust of our clients in order to develop long-term relationships
- Adapting to the changing needs of our clients and the industry
- Meeting and exceeding client expectations
- Contributing to the communities where we work and live